Send us your pre-owned figures and get paid cash. We'll find them a new home.
How This Works
- Fill out the form below and we'll send you a preliminary quote
- Accept the initial quote? Ship it however you like!
- We inspect the figures and send you a final quote
- Accept the final quote? We will send you a check (US only) or PayPal payment
We cannot accept the following:
- Prize/trading figures like Banpresto, Taito, FuRyu, and Sega figures
- Non-Japanese figures, bootlegs, garage kits, polystone, or resin figures
- Opened posable figures like Nendoroids and Figmas.
- Figures with broken/repaired/missing or without original boxes/packaging
- Missing parts or pieces
- Sticky figures due to plasticizer and/or oils or smell like smoke
- Looking for more specifics on the trade-in process?
Check our FAQ page under the "Sell" section or contact us!
Let's get started.
Method of Receiving Payment
This form collects your name, country, and email so we can respond back to your quote request with all the necessary details.
Figure Grading Scale
S: Like new. In most cases, it has never been displayed.
A: Shows little or no signs of wear. May have light scratches and/or scuffs.
B: Shows moderate wear. May have mild scratches and/or scuffs.
C: Mildly worn. May have mild paint loss and/or paint chip(s).
Box Grading Scale
S: Like new. Never opened and still manufacturer sealed.
A: May have very minor wear.
B: May have lightly worn corners and/or dents.
C: May have mildly worn corners, dents, and/or a minor tear.
D: May have fairly worn corners, dents, and/or tears.
No barcode? You can enter the MFC ID (MyFigureCollection ID) in the barcode field instead. It is located at the end of the URL.
For example, the MFC ID for https://myfigurecollection.net/item/61724 is 61724.
Questions or problems with this form? Contact us!